Here are a few quick questions when considering child care here. Please also consider if our activities and developmental goals align with your goals for your child.
When you call or email, (use submission form at the bottom of this page for e-mails) please be prepared to answer the following:
1. The age of my child/children?
2. The type of care I'm seeking?
(requires formal interview prior to start)
*before & after care
*before & after care with transportation to/from local schools
- Before care (breakfast, transportation to school)
- After Care - all day school kids (transportation to/from school, snack, homework/afternoon activities)
- After Care with no transportation for all day school-age kids
- After Care with no transportation 3 & 4 yr old program
- Before & After Care with 2-way transportation for all day school-age kids
- Before & After Care with 2-way transportation 3 & 4 yr old program
- Before & After Care with 1-way transportation 3 & 4 yr old program
3. How soon am I looking for child care?
4. Will these hours work for me?
Normal Business Hours:
Mon - Fri: 7:00 AM - 5:00PM,
Extended care from 5:00pm-5:30pm
Sat & Sun: Closed
Summer Hours: Mon - Fri: 7:00AM - 5PM (no extended care offered DURING SUMMER MONTHS)
5. How do I plan to pay (Government subsidy or out-of-pocket)?
Clients receiving POC is responsible for all fees until first
payment is received from government agency.
6. How were you referred?
7. There is a 2 week security deposit due at time of registration.
However, upon termination of contract/transition out of program,
that deposit will be returned at your exit interview.
If we are all on one accord & space is available, we will have an informal interview, a formal interview, a home visit if possible & a gradual step/pre-enrollment visit implemented before the actual start date.
The following forms will also need to be completed before admission (arrow back to return to this site):
Emergency Card (All contracts, please attach a head-shot of your child)
You may feel free to email us using the form below & including answers to quick questions.